- 100 gms Cooking chocolate
- 2 Packets of biscuits
- 1 tsp Coffee powder
- 200 gms Fresh cream
- 1/2 Cup of hot water
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat the cream. Add chocolate pieces and stir continuously till the chocolate gets melted.
- Dip the biscuits in coffee water and then arrange them in a serving tray.
- Pour the chocolate sauce on biscuits and spread in the form of a layer.
- Now again arrange biscuits over this layer. Repeat the process for 3 layers.
- Keep in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Chocolate Pudding is ready to serve.